It’s time to Do This! Let’s get off of our tushes and Spring Into Shape! This challenge is short and sweet. Just 2 weeks to give you a kick in the start back into moving your bodies and eating right. This challenge is 100% FREE. We are giving you everything you need to do this, FREE!
Here’s a recap of what we are asking you to do to keep you accountable and motivated!
How to Join The Challenge:
This Spring Into Shape: 2 Week Challenge is absolutely FREE! We all like to know that we aren’t alone. Right? We like to believe that we are a part of something greater. I know I do. We all could use support right? This is why I’m going to ask you to do a few things to keep us accountable and connected for success.
1. In the comment section leave me a little note saying you are joining me!
2. Invite your friends via Facebook, Twitter, or email to join you! (Seriously, Do this)
3. Subscribe to the blog on the right side of the page where it says “Get the latest news sent straight to your email inbox” so that you won’t miss anything.
4. Take the Fit Moms Fit Kids Club pledge. It’s free, and you’ll get an ebook, for FREE, with meal ideas and workout plans on the download page that you can use anytime. Sign up where it says “Download The Pledge Now” on the right side of the page. Plus, we can keep you posted on any important news here on our blog.
5. If you have a Facebook or Twitter account, everyday of the challenge you must leave a comment on our Fit Moms Fit Kids Club page (or tweet us @FitMomsUnited) telling us that you completed your workout (what you did briefly) and one healthy meal you ate that day. Here’s a link to Fit Moms Fit Kids Club Facebook page . Our twitter name is @FitMomsUnited, hashtag for this challenge is #SpringIntoShape2012. If you are not on FB or Twitter you must come back to the site and “check in” by writing in the comment section, telling us that you completed your workout, and tell us one of your healthy meals you ate that day
Let’s Do This!
There are 2 tracks to this Spring Into Shape 2 week challenge. There’s a beginner’s track and an intermediate/advanced track. You will have to decide which track is best for you.
Download the plan of your choice below. Below you’ll find week 1 of the Spring Into Shape Challenge. You will come back next Monday, April 2 for week two. The challenge includes a workout plan with links to short tutorial videos that show how to do the exercises. The cool thing about this workout plan is that you can do it without weights (or just one set of dumbbells or resistance bands). So you can do this from the comfort of your home! (You’re welcome) I’m a busy mom too, so I know a lot of you appreciate this. You also get nutrition tips (like calculating calories, correct hydration, correct portion sizes, etc…), and special notes that you must read before beginning. Click on either Spring Into Shape 2012 Beginner or Intermediate/Advanced to download the challenge now. You can print out the PDF that you download for your convenience.
If you would like to follow our meal plan, click here. You don’t have to follow our plan, it’s optional… Just make sure you eat healthy this week. It’s mandatory that you make a meal plan of your own if you are not using ours. Plan to succeed at your goals! You can print out a free meal plan template here.
Again, plan to succeed by asking a friend, spouse, neighbor or relative to join you! Check in with us on Facebook, Twitter or here on the blog to let us know how you are doing! Let’s Spring Into Shape and become the Fit Moms we’ve always wanted to be.
Spring Into Shape Giveaway!!!
Don’t forget we have a Spring Into Shape Giveaway going on! Click here for more info and to sign up for your chance to win a Sportline Cardio 660 monitor an almost $70 value!! (We also have The Gruffalo giveaway going on!)
Don’t forget to let us know you completed your workout on FB, Twitter, or comment below. Let’s do This!