3 Day Juice Cleanse Recipes

Hi Fit Moms!  As promised here’s the long awaited 3 Day Juice Cleanse Recipe list!  We can do this!  Please remember if you have any medical issues you cannot do this juice cleanse.  Pregnant or nursing moms, and no children can do the cleanse.  Sorry.  Everyone should check with their doctors before changing anything health wise, and before starting a cleanse.

In my post yesterday that talked about why we are doing a juice cleanse, and the benefits of the cleanse I mentioned that I based our plan off of the popular Cooler Cleanse and BluePrintCleanse.  I tweaked recipes from all over and used the ingredient list from both of those “Hollywood/New York” cleanses to make our cleanse.  I do not claim to have their recipes, as I have never tasted either of their juices.  But, we do have the same ingredients in our juices. One thing I did differently was to make two different Green Juices, to give us a little more variety on the green end.  We will also be drinking our juices in the order that Cooler Cleanse and BluePrintCleanse tells you to drink theirs.  :)

You will drink the following juices in the order listed 1-6, about 2 hours apart. Read this linked post for all of the information about our 3 day juice cleanse BEFORE YOU BEGIN! I’m attaching a PDF of the 3 Day Juice Cleanse Recipes for you to print out and have on hand.  Drink LOTS of water!!! Some of the recipes will give you a little extra juice (depending on how good your juicer is and how big your fruit/veggies are.  If that’s the case, save the excess just in case you are feeling like you need some extra nourishment during the day.  There are plenty of websites and books with more info on juicing.  I highly recommend reading as much as you can.  It’s good to educate yourself.  I’m just providing the basics.  :)

Side effects that you should look out for, and stop the fast immediately should they occur.   If you are lightheaded, dizzy, and feeling faint may mean you are hypoglycemic or even hyperglycemic. You may be diabetic.  These symptoms could also mean you are dehydrated. Diarrhea is possible with juice fasting. If diarrhea occurs, know that you are losing fluid and nutrients.  Of course you will feel hunger sensations, that is to be expected, but other abnormal sensations during a juice fast should be taken seriously.  If anything out of the ordinary occurs please stop your cleanse.  Fasting and cleansing is NOT for everyone.

Free Tip: I put my greens and ginger in my juicer wrapped around something that’s juicy to help out the juicer. Read the directions from your juicer before beginning. I did. :)  Enjoy!

With that said here we go!

3 Day Juice Cleanse Recipes

From Fit Moms Fit Kids Club

1. Save My Life Green Juice

(Based on the movie that motivated me to juice
Sick Fat, and Nearly Dead.)

4 stalks celery
5-6 kale leaves
1 cucumber
2 small granny smith apples
1/2 lemon (peeled if your juicer says to peel)
1 inch ginger root

2.  Grapefruit Mint Juice

2 red grapefruit (I peeled mine)
6 mint leaves
1 inch ginger root
*optional 3 carrots (for sweeter juice)

3.  Green Machine Alkalizing Juice

1 cucumber
4 stalks celery
1 handful of green (spinach, romaine, chard, kale, etc)
1 handful of another green
1/2 lemon peeled
1 granny smith apple (or pear)
1/2 inch ginger
10 parsley stems

4.   Spicy Fit Moms Lemonade

(similar to master cleanse)

1/2 lemon juiced (2 tbs)
1/2 lime juiced
1/10 cayenne pepper
10 oz filtered water

2 tbs grade B maple syrup or raw agave

Option 2 for juice #4

*** Two days you can have the Spicy Lemonade and on one day

mix up your routine and have 100% raw coconut water or vice versa!

5.  FMFKC Essential Red Juice

3 carrots
1 small beet with stem and leaves
1 small granny smith apple
1/2 lemon peeled
1 inch ginger root

6.  Vanilla Almond Milk

DO NOT Make In Juicer!

Here’s the recipe link for this, follow the instructions on her blog

I think you should make this in the morning or early afternoon so it’ll
be ready as your last drink of the day.

1- 1.5 cups of blanched almonds
6 dates
1 vanilla bean or 1 tsp vanilla extract
4 cups filtered water

Do you have a favorite juice recipe??? Please Share!

Annett Davis

Annett Davis, Olympian & Founder of Fit Moms Fit Kids

Click this link to download the PDF of the 3 Day Juice Cleanse Recipes.

Click this link to download the PDF of the 3 Day Juice Cleanse Shopping List .

This post was shared at OrgJungie.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails

36 Responses to “3 Day Juice Cleanse Recipes”

1. Tracey Goss says:

Made it through the day with only juice which is a first for me. I’ve been craving pizza like crazy though. I’m hoping that this MAJOR craving will go away by tomorrow!

2. admin says:

Congratulations Tracey! The funny thing is, I was craving pizza today too! Anyone else?

3. Alex says:

I really want to participate but I am breast feeding? Is this something I can still do?

4. Alex says:

Oops sorry I just read on your blog I shouldn’t do the fast while breadtfeeding :)

5. admin says:

Hi Alex no you can’t sorry. But, keep this bookmarked, or print out the PDF so when you are all done with breastfeeding (and if your doctor says ok) you can join us!

6. admin says:

Alex- no problem. You can do most of the mental and spiritual action steps though! :) And, even some of the physical.

7. Alex says:

Thanks, I will! : )

8. Heather says:

Hi, Annett! Questions…what kind of juicer do you have/recommend? Do you know of a protein drink that isn’t as sugary sweet as Muscle Milk? What about protein bars? I take iron for anemia and definitely need some protein when I decrease meats and increase fruits and veggies. Making gradual changes around here! :-)

9. admin says:

Hi Heather! Mine was about $150 from Bed Bath and Beyond. It’s a Breville Juice Fountain Plus juicer. I LOVE it! I used a 20% off coupon from BB&B. It’s highly rated. It’s the juicer everyone in my town kept asking for and they were all out during Christmas. My sister has the Jack Lalane power juicer. It’s under $100. At Costco they are around $80-90 i think. She loves her’s but says mine is more powerful and sleek, has extras her’s doesn’t have, and looks cooler. :) As far as protein goes I have a new protein powder that I am actually going to be doing a review on this month and giving one big 2 lb jug away. It’s called BiPro, it’s an instant whey protein isolate supplement. It’s sugar free, 0 carbs, no fat, no lactose, no artificial flavors, actually unflavored. It’s 100% natural whey protein. You get 20g protein in one scoop (80calories). NSF certified for sport (for athletes competing so we know it’s clean). It has absolutely no aftertaste! I’ve had several friends try it and they LOVE it! So you can mix whatever you want in it, fruit, juice, in oatmeal whatever and you cannot taste it. Try to win in our giveaway which starts next week. :)

10. Amanda says:

I am on my last night of the three day juice cleanse & am so happy I did it! I feel great, especially after completely over indulging over the holidays. This was a perfect way to start a fresh healthy New Year! Thank Annett!! I would have never done it without you!! 😉

11. admin says:

Great job! I’m so proud of you. I feel like I can do anything now. So can YOU! :)

12. Amy Seeley says:

So I know I’m a little late, but I’m reading all of this and watched the trailer for the movie Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead and my husband and I really want to try this! My husband floored me and suggested we do it for 30 days?!? I want to defeat my negativity by saying WhoHoo let’s do this but I have some concerns….is it really safe for 30 days? and what about protein? SHould we add a scoop of protein to our juices once or twice a day?

13. admin says:

Hi Amy- First of all, I’m not a health expert so please check with your own doctor. Personally I wouldn’t do a 30 day. I’d do a cleanse to re-boot my system. Dr. Oz says about 3 days is long enough. Other non-Western doctors would say it’s okay to do it longer. But, that’s up to you. I think it’s great to add juice to your daily diet. I have added green juices daily. If you want to do a longer period of juicing maybe try juicing until dinner, then make sure you get your daily allotment of protein in. Protein does not = meat. You can get it via many other sources. Listen to your body. My friend felt she needed more protein during the day, and she did a smoothie w/protein during her juice cleanse. I was fine, with the 3 days as listed on this site. Hope this helps. :)

14. Amy Seeley says:

Thank you so much for the reply! Of course it helped! We watched the movie tonight and loved it! We are thinking that we will start w/10 days and go from there :)

15. Tamika says:

My boyfriend and I are looking to do a cleanse together for support. Are the recipes suitable for men as well as women?

Thank you.

16. admin says:

Hi Tamika-
    My husband did it! He LOVED the juice recipes too. I basically took a look at some of the popular juice cleanses (BluePrint and Cooler Cleanse) and made recipes based on what was in their 3 day juice cleanses. I even got to try one cleanse from an Orange County, Ca company about a week after I had finished my cleanse and drank it for an entire day. To be honest there’s was NASTY! I enjoyed my juice recipes much more. Let me know how you do… :)

17. Dina says:

Hey there… I don’t own a juicer but I do own a Vitamix… I don’t have the money to go out and get a juicer… what can I do to make this work for me?

Thanks!

Dina

18. admin says:

Hi Dina-
    You can get a decent juicer for under $100.. Costco usually sells the Jack Lalane version around $89. My sister has it, and loves it!

Vitamix of course will blend anything…but it will have all the pulp and be much much much thicker than what the juicer does. The juicer takes out the pulp so the juice will look like what you buy from the store (but healthier).
    Personally I don’t like the juice that comes out of my Blendtec (which is as powerful as the Vitamix) it’s too thick for my taste…but I have Vegan friends who LOVE their thick juice from the Vitamix. :)

19. Lisa says:

Hi Annett!

I’m on day 2 of the 3-day juice cleanse. Surprisingly, I find the juices to be tasty. Also, I’m not hungry. I just miss “eating.”

During day 1, I was expecting to see results more quickly and started to get concerned that the cleanse wasn’t working. However, this morning, I’ve begun to see some action. Also, as you suggested, drinking lots of water helps to move the process along.

In the past, I’ve tried one or two other cleansers that didn’t seem to work well for me. I usually ended up constipated. Perhaps I wasn’t doing things correctly.

Thanks for sharing.

LJ

20. admin says:

Lisa I’m glad you like it!! I was surprised how tasty the juices were too when I made them up.. :)

21. Debra says:

Hello,

I am sorry, but I am a little confused on how to make the Almond milk. Can you please explain it to me? I know you mention not to do it in the juicer.

Thank you!!

22. admin says:

Hi Debra-
    You put the ingredients in your blender and blend until liquid. You’ll still have “pulp” or “nut meat”.. So you’ll need to use cheese cloth (from your local grocery store) to strain your almond milk. I attach my cheese cloth to the top of a pitcher by using extra large rubber bands to keep it on secure. Then I slowly pour the almond milk from my blender into the pitcher. I let it strain for awhile. Once it’s done you’ll have just the “milk” and not the mushy thicker “meat” from the nut. It will look smooth like milk. You drink the part that’s now in your pitcher. :)

23. Jolene says:

Hi, i have been wanted to do a juice cleanse and this one sounds perfect! I have one question. Do you have to make the juices right before you drink them or can you premakemthem for the three days and freeze them? Thank you.

24. Jolene says:

Sorry for my poor grammar…typing this on my ipad as my toddler is climbing all over me.

25. admin says:

Hi @Jolene, you should try to make them right before you drink them if you can.. Otherwise at the least the very same day. Don’t freeze. The longer they are out the more their nutritional value diminishes. Fresh is best. :) Have fun!

26. King says:

hi, can I use a blender? Juicer are to expensive!

27. admin says:

I don’t have personal experience with using a blender. Sorry. Sometimes you can find juicers at second hand stores for cheap. :) Or, borrow one from a friend. Good luck.

28. liz says:

At the end of the day do you drink the whole 32 oz of almond milk? Seems like quite as bit?

29. admin says:

Hi Liz-
    You are right 32 oz is WAY too much. You should only be drinking about 16oz of the juices. :) Did you see 32oz written somewhere so that I can correct that?

Thanks! hope that helps.

30. liz says:

On the Almond milk it calls for 4 cups filtered water 4 cups = 32 oz

31. admin says:

Correct. Thanks. Yes, that’s just how to make it. Not how much to drink. You make it and can drink some the next day. I’ll make sure I make sure people know. Thanks! :)

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. […] us faithfully.  You added juicing to your diet (or homemade smoothies), and possibly completed a 3 day juice cleanse.  You started to drink your recommended daily intake of water.  An exercise routine was […]

2. […] would be my best bet.  After some seriously painful research about juice cleansing I found a great plan that was perfect for me.  The basic plan is having 6 different drinks throughout the day plus lots […]

3. […] cleanses such as Cooler Cleanse & Blue Print Cleanse. I will be following her plan (available HERE) and documenting my experience on the blog. This cleanse involves drinking 6 juices a day, […]

4. […] for a month was not very fun for me.  Last year, inspired by Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead I created a 3 day Juice Cleanse that I know many of you have tried. I LOVED it! The juices were very tasty, and I felt great after […]

5. […] For more great recipes check out my 3 day juice cleanse. […]