Happy New Year Fit Moms!
CONTEST ENDED! We hope that 2010 was a great year for you and your family, and we pray that 2011 will be even better! To start this New Year off with a BANG we are having our BIGGEST giveaway to date worth almost $200!!! These products will help you get going on your family’s health and fitness goals for 2011.
Here’s What You Can Win!
One Fit Moms Fit Kids Club Reader Will Win!
- One pair of Bolle’ Rattler Performance Eyewear (retail value at Sunglass Hut $99.95). This pair of sunglasses has a shiny black frame with a polarized inland gold lens. I sometimes wear this type when shopping around town, or playing beach volleyball.
- One Silicone Power Balance Wristband (retail value at Power Balance $29.95) Power Balance is based on the idea of optimizing the body’s natural energy flow, similar to concepts behind many Eastern philosophies. The hologram in Power Balance is designed to resonate with and respond to the natural energy field of the body. I’m not sure if it really does anything or not, depends on who you ask. Many pro-athletes including founder of Fit Moms Fit Kids Club Annett Davis, and her good friend Pro Beach Volleyball player Priscilla Lima wear the wristbands. Shaquille O’neal, Drew Brees and more wear it as well. Thanks Priscilla for donating this for the giveaway!
- One HydraCoach Intelligent Water Bottle (valued at $29.95 by Sportline). These cool intelligent bottles were featured on the Ellen DeGeneres show. I am currently reviewing it, and love it! Given to YOU by EB Sports Brands. I’ll be posting my review video soon.
- Two Sweaty Bands! These are my favorite sports head bands to work out in! You’ll get one 1 1/2 inch Chakra Dots Sweaty Band (valued at $18) AND you’ll also receive one 1 inch Skinny Scroll Down Your Play List (sage, brown, and cream, $15 value) Sweaty Band! Thanks Sweaty Bands! (if you want to see me in the Check Me Out style, click here, but it’s mine, not part of the giveaway.
- One Healthy Habits Kids Plate (valued at $4.99)! The healthy habits kids plate teaches kids that half of their plate should be filled with fruits and veggies, just 1/4 protein, and the final 1/4 with grains. My daughter LOVES her plate! It’s a great reminder for adults as well.
How To Win!
(ALL entries MUST have your email included in the email field (It will not show up for public viewing if you write it in the email field. We must have your email to contact you in case you win. So please include it in the email field. Thanks!)
Mandatory Entry- leave a comment below sharing your New Years Resolution (if you don’t have one, tell us how you plan on being healthy or getting your family healthy in 2011). (1 entry, don’t forget your email)
BIG BONUS ENTRY- Take the Fit Moms Fit Kids Club Pledge (on the right bar, don’t be scared, it’s easy!) and let me know by leaving a comment and email address in case you win. (4 entries, leave 4 comments) (if you have already taken the pledge, just let me know in the comments along with your email address so I can check and you get your 4 entries as well, for extra entry methods see below).
You can get EXTRA ENTRIES by following us each of these other ways, and letting us know by leaving a comment on how you are following. (if you don’t leave a comment with your email address it doesn’t count).
- Subscribe via email or RSS feed to Fit Moms Fit Kids Club on the top right (2 entries, leave 2 comments)
- Follow on Twitter (@FitMomsUnited) (2 entries, leave 2 comments)
- Follow on Facebook (2 entries, leave 2 comments)
More Extra Entries -To increase your chances of winning even more, do any of the following and then leave a comment on this post telling me what you did. Each comment is worth one entry so make sure and leave a separate comment for each one you do. Also make sure that I have a valid email address so I can contact you if you win!
- 1 Entry (Per Day) – Tell others about the giveaway (you can blog it, facebook it, or tweet it – just tell me how you did it and leave me a link to it) If you’re tweeting it, please use the following “I just entered an almost $200 valued prize pack #giveaway from @fitmomsunited at fitmomsfitkidsclub.com http://bit.ly/gMMpqO”
- 1 Entry – “Like” Bolle’ on facebook
- 1 Entry- “Follow” “Bolle’ on twitter
- 1 Entry- “Like” Sportline on facebook
- 1 Entry- “Follow” Sportline on twitter
- 1 Entry- “Like” Power Balance on facebook
- 1 Entry- “Follow” Power Balance on twitter
- 1 Entry- “Like” AVP Pro Priscilla Lima on facebook
- 1 Entry- “Like” Sweaty Bands on facebook
- 1 Entry- “Follow Sweaty Bands on twitter
- 1 Entry- “Like” Healthy Kids on facebook
- 1 Entry- “Follow” Healthy Kids on twitter
CONTEST ENDED! Giveaway ends Saturday January 22, 2011 11:55 PM PST. All entries submitted after the closing time are void and will be deleted. Only one entry allowed per method – items cannot be repeated daily unless specifically stated. All entries must include your email address, you may not enter under multiple email addresses. Failure to comply by any of the contest rules will result in disqualification. Make sure you leave a comment for each entry (for instance if it’s worth 2 entries you need to leave 2 comments) if you don’t do this your extra entries won’t count. This contest is open to residents of the U.S. The winner will be selected via random.org and then announced on my blog and contacted via email. The winner will then have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is selected. So make sure to check your spam just in case.
Disclosure: Some links in this post may be affiliate links. So, if you buy..well, I get to buy my poor little kids some food or something. It’s tough living on a pastors salary I did receive some free samples to review because I’m so lovable. But, the opinions expressed in this post are authentic. The giveaway prize is being supplied by multiple sponsors. If for some reason you didn’t receive your winnings or if loss or damage has occurred to yourself or you property from participating in the giveaways, Fit Moms Fit Kids cannot be held responsible.