Categorized | Fit Meals Monday, News

Fit Meals Monday

Hi Fit Moms! Happy Monday! Why am I so happy? Because it’s a new week. All of our Halloween parties are in the past, and I have a fresh start to eating well again and so do you! I’ll have to admit, I went a little loco (crazy) this week and had low self control at a couple of the parties we attended! But, I did workout!  I finally hit Yoga Works which was an awesome experience!  I almost did the entire class, I stopped short at the headstands, I was a little nervous.  I’ll try the pose at home so next time a teacher throws that at me, I’ll be ready to flip upside down on my head and do the upside down abdominal work she was trying to get us to do. Eh, well, we’ll see.  :)

Here’s my menu for the week.

Meatless Monday–  Veggie Soup and salad (my soup will be made from ALL leftover veggies from last week! lol)

Taco Tuesday– Blue Corn Tortilla fish tacos filled with cabbage, corn, avocado, and Greek yogurt drizzled on top

Slow Cooker Wednesday–  Chicken Enchilada Chili

Raw ThursdayWalnut meat Taco Salad

Fish Friday– I checked out healthyhomeblog and she had  Salmon patties last week. That sounded yummy!  So, we’ll have that this week with salad and baked sweet potato fries!

Simple Saturday–  Homemade ham and Cheese Pockets and green salad with veggies this is from my Once a Month Cooking Day

Sunday– Six Flags Magic Mountain-  hmmm hopefully something “healthy-ish”  Good luck right?!

What’s Your Fit Meals Monday Plan?

(Make sure you read our guidelines :  )  Please click here)

If you have a blog, to join in on the fun and share your menu just add your post by clicking on the blue frog that says add your link from your Fit Meals Monday post not to your home page at the end of this post.  If you don’t have a blog share your menu plan in the comment section below.  To get a ton of recipes for all of us to look at and enjoy, spread the word and tell your blogging and non-blogging mommy friends!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

14 Responses to “Fit Meals Monday”

1. Angie says:

Thanks for the reminder! Looks like you will be having a very yummy week!

2. admin says:

Thanks Beth for some “clean” meals! Keep them coming ladies!!

3. Thanks so much for mentioning my salmon patties. I learned how to make them years ago from my mother-in-law and have made them dozens of times through the years. :)

4. I will try and post my enchilada recipe in the recipe section of my blog within the next few days…come check it out! Thanks for visiting my blog…glad you found me and I enjoy reading yours!

5. admin says:

Thanks! I’ll come back for your recipe! Thanks for joining us too!

6. My weekend wasn’t as healthy as I wished it could be but I posted anyways. Great idea.

I would LOVE to hear how you liked the salmon patties. I have been meaning to try them out. Great source of omega-3s and also nice on the wallet!

7. admin says:

I’m going to make them on Friday this week! I can’t wait!

8. Holly says:

Sounds delish! Thanks so much for the link up! Maybe next week you can make that pumpkin yogurt you asked about.
    We use our homemade plain yogurt, although you can use storebought plain or vanilla, and just stir in canned pumpkin or your own pumkin puree. Add a bit of sugar to sweeten, or sprinkle with granola. AWESOME!!!

9. Dakota says:

I second that…the salmon patties sound great!

10. admin says:

Thanks Holly! I’m going to try that yogurt for breakfast or my evening dessert! :) I’m going to make some pumpkin bread today to take to my daughters music class for the kiddos. Pumpkin Rules!

11. Holly says:

Well, total mommy moment….I forgot to mention the most important part of the pumpkin yogurt. Pumpkin Pie Spice!! Add a few dashes for the yummy fall flavor!

12. Thanks for visiting my blog! I’m so glad that you are excited about “grilled cheese in the oven”. LOL! It works well to cover them with foil too, so the bread stays a little softer.
    Enjoy!
    I love your website, by the way! :)

13. Thanks for that. I moved away from Greece when I was really young, and I really want to rediscover my heritage. I’ve been trying out a lot of random greek recipes, and the best I’ve found yet is these greek recipes – it totally remind me of my childhood. I dont remember much of it except for the lovely smells and delicious food on every street.

Trackbacks/Pingbacks